News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quinsta: Silver Dapple Clydesdale for Free Stud

Started by Keilin Alyr, July 29, 2010, 12:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keilin Alyr

For anyone interested in breeding silver dapple Clydesdales this season, this lovely boy is Chanda. Let appearances not deceive though, he's not a flaxen chestnut. He's all silver and proud of it! XD

Slot #1: Dieava/Mutt
Slot #2: Autumn Gold/Goddesss
Slot #3: Velika/Dunkel.Prinzessin204
Slot #4: Sweet Magnolia/Kadana Sorano
Slot #5: Malwafinda/Ravvana
Slot #6: Stèidhe/Saiki
Slot #7: Helen/Toffeeca
Slot #8: Ezmerelda/XLostxDestinyX
Slot #9: Lassiel/LaneyAngel
Slot #10: ---

Genetic Code: A- Ee cc rr dd gg ww ll (--) tt oo (--) -- Zz --
Silver Dapple Bay, front right Sock, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Sock, Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover)

He's up for free breed this season, as I have a few genetic questions I'd love answered, and there certainly needs to be more silver dapple Clydes! =)

EDIT: I'm not adverse to letting Chanda sire Grade foals (his father did sire the infamous Eeyore after all XD), but I'd like to see a majority of pure Clydesdales in his line and want to keep his Grade siring to a minimum. No more than 1 or 2 a season perhaps.

I will make exceptions for appaloosa and gray/fleabitten gray mares however. I think crossbreeding is the only way I'll fill in those blanks.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Mutt

He's so pretty if it's okay I'd like to breed him to my Dieava next breeding season, she's a flaxen chestnut, unmarked. I know very little of horse genetics but maybe she can help you fill in the blanks in his genetic code?

Keilin Alyr

Oh, certainly! She's a beautiful girl too, and I'm sure her foal will be just as lovely. =)

I know Chanda carries chestnut, so with any luck I can check his flaxen status. On the other hand, maybe we can see what base color your girl hides under her chestnut coat if Chanda doesn't throw a chestnut foal. We both stand to benefit. =D

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Goddesss

Keilin Alyr

Of course! I'll make a note of her. =)

And I can't wait to see these foals! I'm sure they're going to be absolutely lovely.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, a bay! A very pretty bay at that. And sure thing, I'll make a note of her. =)

Ravvana

Keilin Alyr

Aww, Chanda's popular with the flaxen chestnut ladies. XD But sure thing, I'd love to see the upcoming foal. =)

Saiki

Could I also grab a breeding with Chanda? ^^

I'd like to breed him to this mare: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=306061

Keilin Alyr

Sure thing! I'm sure the resulting foal will be lovely. =)

toffeeca

Are you still interested in me using Chanda with Helen? I don't have anyone else for her to breed with so if you would like me to use him I will. :)

Keilin Alyr

I'm definitely still interested, and here's hoping we both benefit from the breeding in some way, even if it just means the foal is a pretty one. =)

LaneyAngel

Hi Keilin Alyr, you posted in my thread!!! I hope its okay for me to breed your boy with Neocridders mare if Neocridders is allowing me to use her mare (I think she is).
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Keilin Alyr

Yes, I did, and now you're posting in mine! =D

And I'm certainly okay with you pairing Chanda with Lassiel. Just make sure you have full confirmation from Neo first, but you have my permission at least. =)

LaneyAngel

Neo said she was posting a confirmation somewhere yesterday, I dunno where that would be, LOL, but yeah! I haven't been on Secundi in sooooooooooooo long that I don't remember my way around!
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

Keilin Alyr

Well, permissions and breeding forms both are being posted in the main Quinsta breeding thread for this month:

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2778.0

I don't think I saw Neo's permission form just yet, but she might be waiting on your post or I might have overlooked it. Couldn't hurt to ask though. =)

LaneyAngel

*noms on dinner* in her PM she said she'd do it ASAP.
I'm guessing though that I still need to post a breeding form?

LaneyAngel

I posted my form and Neo has posted the permission form! :)

Keilin Alyr

Yup, I saw. Though I've had my permission form for you posted since this morning. I just edited my main permission post. =)

Good luck on your upcoming Quin foal! =D

LaneyAngel