News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Luminaria: YLO wants to do pet trades!

Started by YourLoveOnly, August 17, 2010, 01:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I lovelovelove coloring Luminaria. I also love collecting adoptables. Sooo.. I want to do pet trades!
Only looking for adoptables in return (premades/semi-customs/customs/free breedings), no SG and most likely no items (except Cleiteag-Cat and WildGrowth items). If you don't run a adoptable you can also offer premades you own if the adoptable is tradeable.

Interested? Then just reply with this form!
(remove the instructions in parantheses, like these)
What Luminaria pets do you want: (type and amount, you can already attach forms if you want)
What are you willing to offer in return: (type and amount. if already colored include the pic, if not already colored include a link to a thread or website with examples of the adoptable)

What You Can Get
Premade: My choice, but if there are things you really dislike you may tell me
Semi-Custom: You give me breed, gender and 3 to 5 colors
Full Custom: You can pick everything! Breed, gender, colors and markings
Breeding: Male x Female breeding, one offspring, you cannot influence the outcome in any way

I really like Cleiteag-Cats, WildGrowths, Garden Noms and Gryphions but you can offer anything.

If offering a Kennel dog, I am only interested in the following breeds: Samoyed, Chihuahua, Afghan Hound, Chinese Crested, Labrador, Pomeranian, Saluki, Yorkshire Terriers, Pembroke Welsh Corgi. Kinda in order of preference.

YourLoveOnly

Forms
Semi Custom Form
Breed:

Full Custom Form
Breed:
Body color and patterns/designs:
Fluff color and patterns/designs:
Reference Picture(s):

For breedings, just post links to the male and female.

For premades just let me know if there is anything you really dislike so I can make sure you don't end up with something you would absolutely hate. Of course answers like "everything except white and pink" are NOT acceptable, if you want that you should get a semi-custom.

Some things to keep in mind:
* Sumini are currently male-only as Solistia is working on templating female lineart.
* Hex codes are always appreciated to make sure I get the exact color you want :)
* Only certed pets can breed (unless you order pets with immediate breeding in a trade)
* You may breed two different species together, species of the baby will be randomly decided (producing a new species by crossbreeding is not possible at this moment)

You will be able to submit names for your pets in the certing thread, as PonyMama does all of our certing.

YourLoveOnly

Whimsy

Hope its okay to post now >.> I didn't see anything about holding posting. I really didn't plan to offer any more customs for a bit but I adore these guys and I bet half my offers don't go through so.. id love to trade 2 custom pet shop pets 1 required breeding item and a leash for each pet for 2 custom furimi and an insta breed :)

YourLoveOnly

It's okay to post now :)

Are you quitting the little bitties? If you are still running those I prefer Little Bitties.
And please fill out the form so I know what you want and what you want to offer in return.
I know yours are quite a bit smaller and are limited when it comes to markings (Luminaria has no marking or color limitations), so I'm not sure what would be fair. I always find that hard, that's why I am letting others bribe me and not the other way around XD

Whimsy

What I would like:2 full customs & insta breed

Breed:furimi
Eye color:light blue
Body color/design:like that of a siamese seal point with white face markings and white paws
Fluff color:white

Breed:sumini
Eye color:green
Body color/design:like that of a flame point siamese
Fluff color:white

& 1 insta breed

What I am offering:8 demi god little bittie customs (any colors markings allowed) & 4 insta breeds

Does that sound okay?

YourLoveOnly

That sounds great! They look like they would be fun to do as well.
Can you give me a form to fill out? And do I PM the forms to you or post them somewhere?

Whimsy

Yeppers

Name:
Owner:
Body:
Hair:
Markings:
Marking Colors:

You can post them here or pm them to me either one ^^

SeaCrest

What Luminaria pets do you want: Lumi breedings or Semi Customs ^_^ You pick XD
What are you willing to offer in return:
I don't have time to do much with my poor Wildgrowth >.<

YourLoveOnly

WildGrowth <333
And natural colored stripes <33

SeaCrest, you are amazing. I am defenitely willing to do multiple semi-customs and breedings in return for those. PM me to sort out details? <3 Otherwise we might clutter up the thread XD

toffeeca

What Luminaria pets do you want:  Custom/Semi custom lumi + breedings
What are you willing to offer in return: Pecora stuffs?

I'm not really sure if you would be interested in Pecora stuff. I am going to be on and off the computer all day today and I wont be able to color until I get some real sleep, so possibly not till this weekend (school just started) but I would be willing to offer customs/semi customs/breedings/anything else? If you are interested feel free to PM me. Since I am going to be on and off so much today it will be easier than cluttering up your thread. :)
And I don't really know what I want, just that I love Luminaria and want more so depending on what you want from Pecora will determine how much/what I get. :)

YourLoveOnly

Whimsy, before I do the breeding, are these what you wanted? ^^

YourLoveOnly

Looking to do some more!

Finished SeaCrest's, waiting on forms from toffeeca and waiting on some more deliveries from Whimsy before I do the breeding so right now I have nothing to do =o