News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Livestream Giveaways Posted!

Started by Nako, March 25, 2011, 03:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nako

Watch me draw! I'm going to finish up the Farallon frankenraffle from a million years ago in livestream and will be giving out a free -possibly- custom Farallon baby to watchers :D

http://www.livestream.com/nakosreignofstupidosity

Jump on in and keep me company :D I'm doing something I don't normally do and I'm drawing up the frankenraffle dragon fully custom, with new pose from fresh new lines. Weee...

Victoria

YourLoveOnly

Nako

Beginning to raffle out semi-custom babies soon. After that, will be the option of a fully custom baby, which will grow into a custom drawn adult :D

Important to Note: The Super Custom requires a bribe. A big bribe DX

Nako

Freebies are no longer available, but a fully custom Farallon is still able to be bribed.

Goddesss

Oh wonders what to bribe with.  My baby is adorable thank you!

Nako

I'm open to accepting a variety of adoptables. I'd say offer and I'll consider XD Though full customs are going to be able to be decked out to the nines with hours of work ahead of me so bribes should reflect that. :3 So, certain adoptables that are limitedly customizable with shade bases will still appeal to me but I might want more than one or two.

Nako

Freebie Pickups

• Trading is allowed! Please be sure to trade before naming if you intend to do so.
  • To show your willingness to keep your Farallon and your wish for it to be certed, inform me when you come up with your Farallon's name in this topic.

Victoria:

Notes: How pretty! This girl has a rather attractive dapple coloration and white markings.
Genetics: uu ff Ss Tt Ee hh

YLO:

Notes: Oh goodness, this girl went through a color change! Though she was born brown with green stripes, as she shed her baby fur it showed a green underneath! And those stripes seemed to dissolve away and turn into a beautiful brindle.
Genetics: uu ff ss Tt* Ee hh

BabyKitten:

Notes: What an impressive coloration! She looks strangely like a male that is locally owned, but the genetics that cause their similar pinto markings is completely different. Still, the similarities are uncanny.
Genetics:uu* ff Ss Tt EE hh

Winged:

Notes: This is a rather common wild type Queen which is seen more often in the heavily forested areas of the world. How did she get all the way over here?
Genetics:uu ff Ss Tt Ee hh

Xenon:

Notes: What a dazzling wild bred Queen! She even has an uncommon 'double colored' marking style not seen locally very often.
Genetics: uu Ff SS Tt Ee hh

Solistia:

Notes: Oh my... a strange Nymph Farallon showed up at Solistia's farm and gave birth to.. this thing. Well, at least the Nymph was making sure she got a good home. As she grew, her markings turned absolutely magnificent and she grew in a strange horn straight from her forehead!
Genetics:UU Ff SS Tt ee Hh-*

Goddess:

Notes: She has a rather distinct lack of scales, and instead the black markings on her body are speckled onto her fur. She also has a rather impressive set of feathering.
Genetics: uu FF Ss** Tt Ee hh

Goddesss

Oh they are all wonderful.  I love mine.  Thank you.

Solistia

eee oh wow, so pretty >w<!!! I love her horn and mane and super fluffy EVERYTHING 8D
Love her sooo much thank you sooo much Nako 8A8 <3<3<3

Nako

BabyKittenCandy

Eee! She is lovely! My first one, ty so much dear!!

Victoria

Omg all of them are gorgeous! I love mine its perfect!

Nako

I would love it if everyone gets their Farallon's names to me soon, as well as their stat allocation. For any questions on stats, just look on the main Farallon page here:

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2621.0

For general idea of where to allocate stats, males tend to need Health, Strength, and Stamina for dragon brawls.

For females, they take part in cross country races and focus on speed, stamina and agility.

Everyone gets five points to allocate to these stats to start off with.

Goddesss

Ill name mine. Robin please. 1 speed, 2 stamina, 2 agility.

BabyKittenCandy

Please call my gal Kalyssa. Stats to be Stamina +3, Speed +1, Agility +1

Many Thanks!!

YourLoveOnly

Victoria

Mine will be named Pezzato Italian for dappled. Stamina: +1 Speed:+3 Agility: +1

Winged

I'd like to name my girl Strata. Sorry i took so long to come up with a name. 3 to stanima and 2 to agility.
Owner of Gliders!