News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Anyone interested in a PI account?

Started by Winged, May 02, 2011, 06:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

I haven't been using my PI account recently, and so i decided to see if anyone here would like to use it? I hope this is okay in this forum, if not please let me know :)

I'm not looking for loads, but i would like to sell it for something on secundi. So please make me offers. I'm most interested in adoptables, but i'll also look at SG. Anything goes.

Info:
Quote-The account is paid for till the 11th of august. So over three months left.
-There is 3,233,118 PG in the account
-There is 1,160 BP in the account, 10 of which is unused.
-There are many items in the inventory, and quite a few of them are rare -click-
-There are many ponies in the stables, some of which are quite valuable. Unfortunately some of the DVcarrier females have recently died so that's why there are empty spaces. -click- and -click-
-I own a pixel adoptable on that account, and am selling it along with the account. It's a paint adoptable, here's the website page i made up for it. The website is really old so isn't very good, but should show you what they look like. -click-. I understand it's really basic, so if you wouldn't like it then feel free to sell them to someone else, or just to let them die. Let me know and i'll send the photobucket password, which will give access to all the lineart, currently owned ones and banners, ect. Photobucket folder -click-

Rules:
QuoteSince it's my main account it has all my adopties attatched to it. Also it's the one i used for talking to others. So...
-Username must be changed
-Avie must be changed
-Please leave a note in the siggy for a little while, explaining that the account has changed hands.
-If anyone sends a PM to me about something important please send it on to me here. This is pretty unlikely.
-Adopties i'm pretty sure most shops don't allow the pets to change hands with the account. Also, many of my adopties are characters or RL mimics so are special to me so i wouldn't want them to go to a new owner.

If anyone has questions please let me know. Some of this might not make any sense to someone who hasn't played PI before.

Currently negotiating an offer, and it's most likely to be final. So i'll still take offers, but it's unlikely that this offer will fall.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Wow I had no idea Leowulfs were still out there, their mutations were one of my first pixel commissions when I was on PI last time (from my JennyLee sub) xD Nice to see they are still around.

Winged

I haven't run them for a while by now, but i've still got all the files and everything :) I didn't realise that was you who did the mutations.
Owner of Gliders!

Deekkru

Hmmm...What sort of adoptables are you most interested in? I would happily consider trading any of my Octopuss:

http://octopuss.lasolistia.com/owners/PonyIsland/Deekkru/

(These would not be for trade:
Chiggy
Chug
Kittle
Caralii & Tictikii
Whist)

If you were interested in delaying the trade a few weeks, I have a fantastic adoptable that just finished PI's Intros. As soon as I make it through the first Generals event, I'll be opening a branch here.

[Click]

That's the last week of intros, which has links to the other two weeks. Edited customs are an option (as long as the request is reasonable.)

Ooh gosh I'd love to have another account! My sub is lovely, but I've run out of room, and the Kandri deserve an adoptie account of their own. Not to mention the pg. *drools*

Winged

I am interested in that offer! I like your Octopusses Caribari and Squig and that cat adoptable looks really good! I can't at the moment, but i'll read through all the info tomorrow :)
The adoptables that i'm most interested in are agency adoptables, but i'm interested in any adoptables run on secundi currently. I'd also love custom adoptables of my characters.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Deekkru

Quote from: Winged dreams on May 03, 2011, 04:08:41 PM
I am interested in that offer! I like your Octopusses Caribari and Squig and that cat adoptable looks really good! I can't at the moment, but i'll read through all the info tomorrow :)
The adoptables that i'm most interested in are agency adoptables, but i'm interested in any adoptables run on secundi currently. I'd also love custom adoptables of my characters.

Cosplays would also be an option, but you would have to wait for the first Secundi event to be over. They take significantly longer to complete, what with templating and all.

Generals on PI have officially begun, and I have the events set to end on the 14th. So in about two weeks the Secundi branch will open.

livi

Would you maybe be interested in some Corau? I've always been interested in trying out PI but haven't really had the means to do so @_@

Some examples of Corau, they're individually drawn:

Winged

I'm currently considering an offer from the Doorians account, but haven't heard back about that. So i'll think about your offer, but that one came first and i said yes so it's more likely to be the offer that's accepted. I would love some Corau though so it'd be a definate second.
Owner of Gliders!