News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Gryphions} Kittens for trade - all gone!

Started by YourLoveOnly, June 10, 2011, 07:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Wandering around you spot something a little unusual.. It's a nest full of Gryphions kittens! And it's not even breeding season yet! Carefully you approach and find a little note:

QuoteI am happy to tell you that your Odette and Bubble Dream have a lovely litter of SIX kittens.

The normal number of kittens in a litter is from 3 to 5, but your Odette had SIX kittens, what a mom! You can thank her little bunny friend, who helped the mom support an extra kitten.

Congrats!

Hmm, that must a note for the pair's bonded human.. Six kittens, whoa, that's impressive!

((#1 - Keeping))
((#2 - Traded to Pinkshadow))
((#3 - Available!))
((#4 - Keeping))
((#5 - Traded to Keilin))
((#6 - Traded to zarz))

You look at the little fluffballs and wish you could take one home when the parents approach.

"We cannot keep all of our children with us, sadly. At least three of them must find new homes. If you are interested in adopting, please search for our human partner."

As the parents told you, at least three of these babies will be searching for a new home. Please make sure to include the number of the kitten(s) you are offering on. You can offer on kittens #2, #3, #5 and #6. I might trade both #3 and #6 or keep one of them, depending on offers. #1 and #4 will defenitely be staying with me and are not available.

Looking for:
For those on Secundi: Premades from Quinsta, Garden Noms, Feli, TheKennel dogs/pups/(possibly litter colorists), Cleiteag-Cats and WildGrowths, Faekind, PU and TheCattery (customs of any of these are much loved too, of course!). Other adoptables customs only please. Not interested in SG.

Quin I would be interested in, listed in order of preference: Arabs (both genders), Vanners (female only), Shetlands (females preffered), Clydes (mostly males, will look at female black sabino overo) and Mustang mares (mainly blue dun and bay tobiano).

Kennel breeds I am actively collecting atm: Samoyeds, Afghans, Chihuahuas, Pomeranians, Pembroke Welsh Corgis, Standard Poodles, Toy Poodles, Yorkshire Terriers, Salukis, Chinese Cresteds, Labradors and English Setters. Will also consider Miniature Pinschers and Basenjis.

For those also on Garden Terrace: I love Miniquines, Corau, Grifflings, Doodles, and Dayon.

zarzamora

love number 3 0r 6... interested in a litter? or you can choose two of my dogs to breed and use  my bed and split the litter x

Pinkshadow

I loove #5, #2 & #3
- Would my Garden Nom; Anya interest you enough?

YourLoveOnly

Tempting zarz, will consider as I love your coloring ^^ And pink you already traded anya to me for à samoyed puppy we are just waiting for the pup to be imported remember =p

Victoria

Number five for any of my pecora:

http://pecora.lasolistia.com/Owners/Victoria/

I also have this one:

.... The picture needs to be found but its a forever baby once I find it i will post it.

I also have a ballon that can be equipped to one of your Gryphions.

Keilin Alyr

Oh, I really like #5. Would a Platinum LC ticket or yellow PU rose interest you for her?

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Pinkshadow

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on June 10, 2011, 03:32:13 PM
Tempting zarz, will consider as I love your coloring ^^ And pink you already traded anya to me for à samoyed puppy we are just waiting for the pup to be imported remember =p

Riight , i thought there was something about it :b
- Hmm does any of my dogs or other agency pets temt u then? xD

YourLoveOnly

@Victoria: pecora are not on my list and it says other adoptables customs only. Please read before offering.     @Keilin: yellow rose is certainly tempting!      @Pink: I like all your Quin gypsy mares, arab mares and the arab boy Xerxes and the Noms Stella and Primo.

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

I'd like to trade you #2 for Xerxes then :)

YourLoveOnly

#2 went to Pink =) Leaving this open until the weekend then I will accept offers. Right now I am leaning towards keeping #3, trading #5 to Keilin and #6 to zarz.

Ravvana

Gold Stable tag or paddock for #5? <3

YourLoveOnly

@Ravv: I have my four horse characters as Stable horses already, so I think Keilin's offer is more tempting right now, but I shall consider it.

YourLoveOnly

Gonna accept offers in two days, which will leave a couple days for people to see the accepted offers and bid on the kittens before they grow. Get any final offers in before this closes <3

YourLoveOnly

@Keilin: I'd like to accept your yellow rose
@Zarz: I'd like to accept your offer of coloring a litter

Can you guys let me know if your offer still stands?

zarzamora

yep just pm me- im a little behind but schools out in 2 weeks so i'll soon get on top of things again  ;D

Keilin Alyr

Yes, it's still up for trade. Glad to see you accepted my offer. =)

http://www.secundi.net/itempage.php?ID=20586

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

For Keilin: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=529076
For zarz: http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=529077

And zarz I will PM you once I figure out what pair I want you to color ^^

Any offers for 3?

Ravvana

BabyKittenCandy

You mentioned being interested in my Cattery cat, id trade her for Number 3 :)

YourLoveOnly

I think I will accept BKC's offer, so I now have two pairs of Cattery cats ^^ Toulouse was feeling lonely.

BabyKittenCandy

YourLoveOnly