News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Vanner for trade - Red Dun Roan Splash Overo

Started by Ryuukokoro, June 21, 2011, 11:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Vye'vossta here is a stunning guy, but I am already overrun with Red Duns and Red Roans, and hoping to offer him in trade for another stunning Quin with some other unique genes. ^_^

I love all breeds, even Grades! But it would have to be a really tempting Grade to get me to part with a Purebred. XD I like paint genes, especially frame and tobiano, and of course cream genes and roan.

http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=514675

QuoteM Red Dun Roan Splash Overo, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Bald Face (High strung and difficult to work with)

If no offers strike my fancy, he will stay with my herd. <3 I don't mind keeping him until I find a good home for him.

Only looking at other Quin at this time.

Scullisto

I dont have any red dun boys in my herd. I have these two Quins I could trade you one for your handsome boy...

toffeeca

Oh man, I wish that I would have known that you were going to be offering Vye'vossta for trade when I had traded you Brody. I would love to give him a home.

I'm guessing that this grade boy won't tempt you away but,

And are you interested in USD at all?

Ryuukokoro

Scull - Sorry, gray and black are a little plain for me. And I do have a Freisan mare already.

Toff - Your Grade boy is seriously cute. <.< I'd prefer a Pure but he is in consideration! And I might do USD too, if there are no other offers, so I'll keep your two offers on the backburner. :)

BabyKittenCandy

Cant hurt to try right? I have these grades: