News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hi

Started by Jaguarakat, August 02, 2011, 10:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaguarakat

Not sure who everyone is but Im Jag, Im not sure if some of you recognize me from the old markets, maybe TQ, or The Orchard. Been trying to get back into the swing of things after being off and on since 2005 when my daughter was born. I hope to get to know every one new and old as I try and make some progress.

^_^

Luv007

Welcome back!!

Let me know if you'd like help with anything!

Jaguarakat

Thank you ,Im actually starting to work on a big project with the cabbiles I did a while back ^_^ so I may take you up on that offer :P

Luv007

Anything I can do to help!

Also, I'd suggest you snag two Quinsta foals from the trading booths and claim them.  Today is the last day!

Neocridders

:D Welcome here!
Glad to have you, I think you'll like it here.
^^ I'm neocridders... haha :D

Kahlira

skysnolimit

Jaguarakat!

I remember you (this is Reptile Girl), but I'm not sure if you remember me!

It's so nice to be back.  I missed these communities.

Wishing you the best.  I'm about to start up an adoptable with a friend, I think.  I can't wait to see what you've brought!

skysnolimit

Jaguarakat

Hi Sky, I remember you ^_^.

Cabbiles are old old old :P I use to sell them on EIMP waaaay back in the day :P
They have gone through a revamp in many ways and Im still in some of the planning stages, but Im close to getting it all laid out so I can start putting it together. So maybe by the end of the month if I can get my butt into gear I will be up and running ^_^

Silvanon

*waves*  Hi hi, and welcome to Secundi!  :)

Pinkshadow

Victoria