News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~{The Feli}~ USD Fundraising Auctions ~ WINNERS!

Started by YourLoveOnly, November 15, 2011, 05:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

With permission from TheLeet I will be putting some Feli up for USD auction to raise money for my guinea pigs. Two of them passed away and have been cremated with a personalized urn which cost me quite a bit, but I just couldn't say goodbye completely. The other guinea pigs are still not healthy. The vet has good hope they will survive if I keep them on medication, because it's been six weeks since the other two passed away. But there really is no guarantee and what they suffer from (pneumonia, which developed into chronic issues for some of them) is the number one death cause for guinea pigs, so they are not out of danger. Either way they will need to be taken to the vet often for check-ups and they have to get a variety of medication. So far my vet bills have all been around 100 euros or above and I can't keep taking money out of my savings account, so that's why I am doing this auction. There will also be a Quinsta auction, I am just waiting to hear back from some people before I put that up.

All auctions will open now. Each one will end Nov 22, 15:30 Secundi time OR when BIN'd.
Pictures of all the Feli can be found below. Clicking on a picture will take you to their pedigree.
The BIN price is decided by pedigree length. Feli that are 3th gen and under are $15, Feli that are 4th gen and up are $10.

Payment through paypal only. My paypal is: innerselfwithin@gmail.com
Don't bid what you do not have and please include your username somewhere when sending payment.
I expect payment to be received within 24 hours after I confirm you got the pet. If I don't receive payment on time the pet will go to the next highest bidder or if it was BIN'd before the auctions end it will go back up for sale.

It's appreciated if you are willing to send your payment marked as 'Gift' which means you pay the paypal fees instead of me, but it's not required :)

YourLoveOnly

Males

Starting bid: $5
Minimum bid increment: $0.50
BIN: $15
To bid post [color=red][username] bids $[amount] on Delight.[/color]
To BIN post [color=red][b]BIN on Delight![/b][/color]

To bid post [color=red][username] bids $[amount] on Cupcake.[/color]
To BIN post [color=red][b]BIN on Cupcake![/b][/color]

To bid post [color=red][username] bids $[amount] on Brownie.[/color]
To BIN post [color=red][b]BIN on Brownie![/b][/color]

To bid post [color=red][username] bids $[amount] on Tobias.[/color]
To BIN post [color=red][b]BIN on Tobias![/b][/color]

BIN: $10
To bid post [color=red][username] bids $[amount] on Echo.[/color]
To BIN post [color=red][b]BIN on Echo![/b][/color]

BIN: $10
To bid post [color=red][username] bids $[amount] on Coffee.[/color]
To BIN post [color=red][b]BIN on Coffee![/b][/color]

To bid post [color=red][username] bids $[amount] on Spice.[/color]
To BIN post [color=red][b]BIN on Spice![/b][/color]

YourLoveOnly

Females

To bid post [color=red][username] bids $[amount] on Farrah.[/color]
To BIN post [color=red][b]BIN on Farrah![/b][/color]

To bid post [color=red][username] bids $[amount] on Badhra.[/color]
To BIN post [color=red][b]BIN on Badhra![/b][/color]

To bid post [color=red][username] bids $[amount] on Solei.[/color]
To BIN post [color=red][b]BIN on Solei![/b][/color]

To bid post [color=red][username] bids $[amount] on Samira.[/color]
To BIN post [color=red][b]BIN on Samira![/b][/color]

To bid post [color=red][username] bids $[amount] on Dorothy.[/color]
To BIN post [color=red][b]BIN on Dorothy![/b][/color]

To bid post [color=red][username] bids $[amount] on Rosha.[/color]
To BIN post [color=red][b]BIN on Rosha![/b][/color]

To bid post [color=red][username] bids $[amount] on Mary.[/color]
To BIN post [color=red][b]BIN on Mary![/b][/color]

To bid post [color=red][username] bids $[amount] on Sadi.[/color]
To BIN post [color=red][b]BIN on Sadi![/b][/color]

YourLoveOnly

Scullisto

Luv007

Dorthy, Farrah, Spice, and Delight are my fave's!  Good luck, YLO.  I know how much your little bitties mean to you and I really hope they keep their health!

Ryuukokoro

Sorry to hear about your babies, YLO. :( I hope the others will be okay.

Ryuukokoro bids $5 on Badhra.

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94 bids $5 on Brownie.

Wildfilly94 bids $5 on Farrah.

Wildfilly94 bids $5 on Dorothy.

Keilin Alyr

Yikes, poor sick piggies. I hope the survivors have long and healthy lives. Do you have pictures of them by chance, I'd love to see them. <3

Still trying to decide who else I might wish to bid on, but I do know one I've fallen in love with.

BIN on Delight!

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

Thanks you very much for the bids and the BIN guys!
@Keilin: I do have pictures of my lovelies <3 I actually have done little photoshoots with everyone except the newest arrival Domino, I will do her shoot sometime this week or early next week depending on when I feel better (got my wisdom teeth removed yesterday and I am in a TON of pain x_x).

I will post a picture link of each of my babies here, if anyone wants to see more I could make a seperate thread with photoshoot pictures.

First my loved ones that passed away.. This is my darling Sep, he was the neutered male in the group and one of my first four piggies:
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Pets/shoot7.jpg
And the beautiful Kitty, I adopted her and her two daughters from a rescue center in August. She sadly passed away very soon after coming here, a little over a month after moving, but I still very much miss her: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Pets/kshoot4.jpg
The other three from my original four are still alive. First we have Noni, who was only 8 weeks old when I adopted her. In December she'll turn two and so she's defenitely a lot bigger now: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Pets/nshoot4.jpg
Next is Mikki, she was the very first one I picked out: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Pets/mshoot5.jpg
And the last one from the original four is Aloë, my pretty old lady who has just turned six: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Pets/ashoot1.jpg
Last August I was finally settled into my own place and could expand my piggies. The first new arrival was little Abina, she arrived when she was 9 weeks old and the picture was taken a week or two later: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Pets/abshoot5.jpg
A couple days later my dad and I went to pick up Kitty and her daughters. Meet Lola: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Pets/lshoot3.jpg
And Daisy: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Pets/dshoot5.jpg
This made eight piggies. My maximum is ten, they have a selfmade big wooden cage with two floors and ten is the maximum amount that I am comfortable to put in there, I wanna make sure they have enough room <3
I found little Enya right after she was born and immediately fell in love and made a reservation, I've wanted this particulair color in Sheltie (a longhair breed) for a long time. They are super hard to find so I am very happy with my lovely girl. She's young so her long hair is growing out: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Pets/eshoot1.jpg
Before I got to pick her up Sep passed away and the girls needed a new neutered male to ensure fights wouldn't break out. You can usually have a group of females without major issues, but it is more peachful when you have a guy in there so I went to a rescue center and got my sweetheart Bob: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Pets/bshoot1.jpg
A day after Bob and Enya arrived Kitty passed away, bringing my group down to eight again. Two weeks later there was this event in my hometown that mainly features farm animals but there is also a show for various rodents and that is where I found the gorgeous Alice for sale: http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/YourLoveOnly/Pets/100_2510.jpg
A month after Alice's arrival someone on my guinea pig forum posted pictures of their gorgeous newborn piggies and I fell in love with one of the girls, named Domino. She arrived just last week and this picture was taken by her breeder a couple of days before I picked her up: http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l316/pubelia/onzecavias034A.jpg

Domino completes my group of ten again (other than my 10 piggies I also have 3 hamsters by the way xD) and I hope they will all make it. Abina is the one with the most issues right now, but she's started to respond to treatment so there's good hope she'll make it. Aloë is also sick, but she has a combination of issues, mostly related to her age and not really life threatening but because of her age even minor things could become fatal. I hope she'll live on for a while, but if not I can comfort myself knowing she reached a beautiful age. Quite honestly it's usually the ones that don't show obvious symtoms that suddenly get too ill to treat =( Anyway, let's just hope they all make it through!

Wildfilly94

Aww!! I think Bob and the very last baby in your post are my favorites. their all adorable though. <3

YourLoveOnly

Yeah, I love them all <3 They all have unique personalities. Domino is still so very tiny, it's adorable. I'll try to take a picture holding her once I feel better (currently sneezing all over the place so I don't wanna pick them up unless absolutely neccessary so I don't make them even more sick). Enya is growing very quickly, first she was just cute but now she is really really beautiful, I think she'll be a lot like her mommy. Alice is probably the most cuddly piggie I have. The previous owner showed her so she's really tame, I can put her on her back and hold her like a baby >w< So cute! And really, they all have something I absolutely adore about them.

Anyway, bid updates!

High Bids
Delight ~ BIN'd by Keilin Alyr
Cupcake ~ none
Brownie ~ $5 by Wildfilly94
Tobias ~ none
Echo ~ none
Coffee ~ none
Spice ~ none

Farrah ~ $5 by Wildfilly94
Badhra ~ $5 by Ryuukokoro
Solei ~ none
Samira ~ $5 by Scullisto
Dorothy ~ $5 by Wildfilly94
Rosha ~ none
Mary ~ none
Sadi ~ none

springacres

springacres

Wildfilly94

springacres

Um, Wild, I think you already had the high bid on her :)

YourLoveOnly

Doesn't mean you can't increase it  :P If you really like a certain Feli but don't have enough to BIN I imagine raising your bid can be a good idea. But yeah I'll wait for confirmation before updating bids.

Spring your bid and BIN are both fine ^^ You may go ahead and send the money for Farrah =)

Wildfilly94

I meant to raise my bid. :) I can't afford to bin cause I have a limit of 15 to spend at the moment, but I'm trying as hard as I can to be sure she doesnt get binned by someone else. Lol. XP

YourLoveOnly

That's what I figured =) And for those curious, Quinsta auctions will probably be up tonight or tomorrow, just waiting to hear back from toffeeca since she has first dibs on buying one of them back.

My camera's batteries are recharging right now, so hopefully I can take more cute piggie pictures tomorrow =3 They seem to be stable so far, but sadly with their issues you can't really tell. The two that passed away didn't show symptoms at all until a couple of hours before they died and by then there usually isn't anything you can do. Sep died within an hour of finding him, Kitty was rushed to the vet just in time but they couldn't save her. They tried but she only got worse and after a few hours we decided to put her to sleep.

Anyway, updated bids!

High Bids
Cupcake ~ none
Tobias ~ none
Echo ~ none
Coffee ~ none
Spice ~ $5 by springacres

Farrah ~ BIN'd by springacres
Solei ~ none
Samira ~ $5 by Scullisto
Dorothy ~ $10 by Wildfilly94
Rosha ~ none
Mary ~ none
Sadi ~ none

Ryuukokoro

I'm eagerly awaiting the Quin auctions. ^^ Though money is tight right now so I'm not sure if I can afford to bid, but I hope to!

YourLoveOnly

It will be $5 starting bid like the Feli and a $20 BIN. Some of my Quin are worth less than that and I am pretty sure some would be worth more (quite a few 1st gen Quin and I've seen those sell for more) but $20 is the highest amount I could be comfortable with when selling something that isn't my own artwork. And yeah some are probably worth less but I am not expecting BINs. It's nice if it happens, but I am happy with any bids that come in <3 Even though my first gen Quin are probably worth more than $5, I don't mind selling them for that amount because any amount is welcome right now.

I am putting almost all of them up for auction except three I really couldn't part with. And like the Feli I don't mind keeping any that don't sell, it's not that I don't like them anymore, but my real life lovelies mean the world and they come first.

Wildfilly94

Ahh I'm gunna have to force some money to save for the Quin. O_o I dunno how I'll do it, but Its happening. Lol. I hope you get enough money for your Piggies though, reguardless. <3

Ryuukokoro

Question: are you firm on your starting bids, YLO? I totally understand if you are, of course, but I'd be interested in offering $3 for Mary if you'd accept it. She's plain but cute. :)

YourLoveOnly

Yeah I am, sorry. Euros are less and with paypal fees there would barely be anything left so that's why I am starting at $5

Winged

Ahh if only i had a way to bid on one of these! I love some of your Feli and i'd really like to help you fundraise for your piggies. But i don't have a paypal or a credit card so can't send you the money :( Plus i don't have much money to spare with christmas coming up and stuff i need to save up for... Good luck anyway!
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Ravvana

I usually try to avoid spending RL money on adoptables, but I'll see if I can scrounge a bit together for the Quin auctions since it will help your piggies <3 I used to babysit a local kindergarten's guinea pigs over holidays when I was younger (Wilbur was black with longhair and Riley was "calico"? with shorthair), and they are awesome little guys :) Good luck!

zarzamora

zarzamora

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

Gah! I love Tobias' coat, but hes my boy Toby's son. >.< I also like Mary. But I don't know if I should bid anyway on Tobias and if not, if I should bid on Mary or save the extra cash for Quin. >.>

YourLoveOnly

I can't really help you decide that x3 But the Quinsta auctions are up for those interested! <3

Wildfilly94

Well now I'm stuck between two feli and two Quin to bid on. XD I have 10 dollars left I can spend. Or rather, SHOULD spend.
I'll prolly pick one of the two quin, and one of the two feli, but I can't decide. Haha. Goodness.
Edit: WAIT. >.< I forgot I have money owed to me coming in soon. :O Mabye I can bid on them all after all.

Wildfilly94

YourLoveOnly

As long as you're certain you can pay whatever amount you bid I am fine with it :)

Wildfilly94

Yeah. I've got the cash, just gotta transfer it to my bank account before tuesday. I'll probably do that today, actually

zarzamora

YourLoveOnly

Remember where I said my guinea pigs seemed to be stable? I think I cursed myself >_< Piggies are still the same, but one of my hamsters passed away. I don't know what caused it. Might just have been old age, we don't know how old she was, she's from a rescue center. But I only just picked her up last Saturday so she passed away within a week  :( I'm very very upset right now.

Ryuukokoro

Aww poor hamster. :( Since it came from a shelter such a short time ago, it's hard to tell what it might have been.

YourLoveOnly

Nothing contagious anyway or it would have been visible. She was overweight so that may have been the cause, they can die up to a year earlier than the average age if they are overweight. She was already an adult, not super old yet but yeah that could have caused it.

One of my piggies has two small wounds with a tiny bit of dried blood so apparently one of the others attacked her D= I've been home all week and it's not a very old wound and I've not seen or heard any signs of a fight so it's probably one of the other girls that's hormonal and took that a bit too far, but I'll watch them closely anyway. I'm expecting it's a one time thing, if it's not I have to figure out which one is attacking the others and place her in another cage with a mate of her own. Gaaaah this is a bad day.

Wildfilly94

YourLoveOnly

High Bids
Cupcake ~ none
Tobias ~ none
Echo ~ none
Coffee ~ none
Spice ~ $5 by springacres

Farrah ~ BIN'd by springacres
Solei ~ $6 by zarzamora
Samira ~ $5 by Scullisto
Dorothy ~ BIN'd by zarzamora
Rosha ~ $5 by Wildfilly94
Mary ~ none
Sadi ~ $5 by Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

I know your probably set on your starting bids, but I can offer you $4 for Cupcake. If not, than for Mary.
Also, I have $15 on the Feli auctions, and $21 on the Quinsta auctions. I could add another $4 to make it $40 total(Which is were the $4 offer on Cupcake or Mary comes in) and either send it all at once when the Quin auctions end or seperately. Whichever you preffer

YourLoveOnly

They haven't ended yet so perhaps you need that money to keep high bids, who knows xD
But I've already explained in detail earlier this thread why I am not accepting lower bids :)

Wildfilly94

Alright. I was just wondering, i understand. :)

CrystalAngelNeko

YourLoveOnly

springacres

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD