News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheKennel: Trading 5 dogs for each FCFC/Nom/Feli/Quin

Started by YourLoveOnly, September 12, 2012, 01:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

YLO is trying to clean out her pet pages a bit and have waaay too many Kennel dogs. I am also addicted to FCFC and Garden Noms and always want more. I also like to follow Feli and Quin. And thus this thread was born!

I have almost 150 doggies up for bid and you can take 5 of your choice for one FCFC, Garden Nom, Feli or Quin. All Kennel dogs can be found >here<

Please post links to the pet you're offering and the doggies you'd be interested in. I will only take pets I like, obviously :P

For all pets goes that they must not be inbred and that I dislike bi-eyes.

Garden Noms: Normal and Flight Noms only, no Night Noms please.

FCFC: I mainly collect Persians, Sphinxes, Ragdolls and Bullmastiffs. And beds XD
I also really like Maine Coons and Labradors and will consider Golden Retrievers, Exotics and Miniature Pinschers as well.

Feli: I like shorthairs, longhaired bobtails and female longhairs. I only collect natural colored Feli (do not have to be /realistic/ kitty colors but no neon pink or whatever :P) I love blue and green eyes, but will look at yellow too. There are some poses I like less but if the coat is gorgeous I might still take it <3

Quinsta: Mainly looking for both genders in Miniatures and Arabs and female Fjords and Mustangs. Will also consider male Fjords, female Vanners, female Friesians and female Shetlands.

YourLoveOnly

I'd love Lucky back <3 He was among the first breeding of Noms (both my first and the first ever) and he only got traded because I could only keep 3 out of the 5 XD So yes to that please!

Your last kitty is too fantasy purple and the rest don't really jump out to me, but yaaaay Lucky! Go bid on 5 doggies ;D

Willow

YourLoveOnly

Ragdoll! <3 -takes in a heartbeat- Would also love a bed, beds are shiny, can never have too many beds. I do like the Quin but am not completely in love with it, and since you still seem quite attached to her I'll go with the bed if that's okay <3

Go bid on them! :D

Willow

Yaay <3
Bids placed, bed up for bid in my inventory, the ragdoll will be up for bid shortly C:

YourLoveOnly

Ok everyone who offered so far has their doggies. Added seven more I could part with, the rest is staying with me <3

YourLoveOnly