The Kennel - New Year, New Stuffs

Started by TheKennel, January 30, 2010, 02:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

have a good sleep Taru and the puppies can wait

Goddesss

oh sleep well and hope you feel better.

PonyMama

Puppyies are grown now.  It just took a little after the 00:00 changeover (almost called it tick)

Ryuukokoro

Excellent! Glad to hear the automated grower works! ^^

PonyMama

yes you just have to promise it cookies

Fwuffly

Hello everyone :)

I am tentively making my way over to Secundi and wondered if I could ask a couple of questions.  I've been reading threads here and there and cant find the answers.

Firstly is there  a "Help"  section for the Secundi site?  I'd love to know how comps work for pets and battles, how to make SG ect?

Second - How do dogs get imported?  I would imagine that this is a mammoth task so I was expecting slots?

Lastly, as I have no Secundi dogs if I am lucky enough to grab a breeding slot, could I breed old world dogs?

SplitX

Right next to home, there's a 'help' section. ;)
I'd start there.

Slots will open up on occasion, yes. :3

Yepp! I bred Aurora & Atul just the other day. ;D They had gorgeous puppies. You can also breed a new world to an old world. ^_^

Fwuffly

Thanks for the answers SplitX

I thought that Help section was all about the forum rather than the site?  I shall have to reread :)

SplitX

Oh I saw 'help', so I wasn't sure 100% what it'd help with. XD

Taruia

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Pinkshadow

None of my puppies has grown yet :O
- But i soo like them as puppies ;)

But can we snag a breeding slot when
they aint grown yet, still?

Silvanon

I guess I should have pre-explained when pups grow, sorry about that guys!  They will always grow up at 0:30 - both growings and comps draw heavily on the database, and I didn't want them running at the same time.

Taruia

Pinkshadow, I've said it at least three times in this thread, you cannot get another breeding slot until your puppies are grown. Puppies grow in exactly a month, and you have to wait exactly a month to submit another breeding.

Is this hard for people to understand? Is it worded poorly? I don't get why so many people are having trouble with this. I though it was pretty easy. If you have puppies from a previous litter that are ungrown, you can't breed again until they are grown. *sighs and wanders away*

PonyMama

Slots can only be claimed when the current puppies from your last litter are grown.

They should grow automatically 1 month after being born.  
So My puppies were born Jan 7th so whent he clock changed to Feb 7th they should have grown
(At 00:30 is when mien grew adn apparently as Sil explained just up there this is normal)

ETA: Taru beat me.
No not confusing Taru, just new, we will all get it, just will take a bit of prodding every now and then.  That's why we loves you guys.

SplitX

-flops into thread- <3 -snuggles my 4 tags-

PonyMama

Sil thanks for explaining, I was very confused whent hey did not grow, but thought maybe it was delayed due to being the first litter and stuffs.

Taruia

Goddesss

Do we post asking for a slot and then PM forms or just PM?

Taruia

PonyMama

*runs aroudn in circles*
I don't know what I want with my tag

SplitX

Tee-hee. Splitty's getting 2 Pitties & 1 Alaskan Husky. <3 Then... I dunno what to do with my last tag.
Go to random.org and put in all dog breeds, PM! :3 Or pick something you don't have for fun!

hiyoko

I just sent one in to be the mate of my cute Akita female who grew up yesterday. ;)

SplitX

Ooooh might boy might make pretty puppies with your girlie, Hiyoko. ;3 Might just be my opinion, though.

PonyMama

I shall keep it for now, I have a bunch of dog coats saved but those are all for my hoping for a new breed

hiyoko

I thought so too, but I wasn't sure if you'd agree to a breeding.lol

Poupou

Is there a place somewhere that explains the Christmas Tag-its?  I have some nn5 and nn8 but I can't remember what they are supposed to get you.  :-[

Goddesss

NN5 is a regular tag
NN8 you get 2 dogs with champ packs  (maybe a bed too)

SplitX

Poupou

Goddesss

hiyoko

Fwuffly

Taruia - thank you for the links in your previous post, that helped my newbie jitters a little  :D

TheKennel

IvySpring

Nooo!!! *missed tag-its* :[:[:[ my bad

Venus and Zephyr

Pinkshadow

Taru - I'm very sorry for my question , i missed some info and was eh not sober when asked im afraid :/

So sorry for the trouble dear :)

Sunchaser

Taruia

Taru's To-Do Listy of DOOM
1. Breedings (5 to do...open 5 more)
2. Tag-its (10 to do...open 10 more)

IvySpring

.. ...when do you think you're going to open tag-its?! haha I'll be offline for about an hour or so- i don't want to miss it again! *cries*

Venus and Zephyr

Taruia

No clue, I have a horrible headache, and you can see how much work I have to do before I get to them.

SweetCaroline

Hey Taruia, You did an awesome job on Nevaeh. Thanks
~SC~

YourLoveOnly

Yea, I wanna say the same about Sep. I had meant to make a brag post about him.
He proves that simple is beautiful <3 I think he's my only dog without markings but he is so very gorgeous ^^

IvySpring

Aww headaches are no fun *pats Taruia*

Venus and Zephyr

Taruia

Taru's To-Do Listy of DOOM
1. Breedings (5 to do...open 5 more)
2. Tag-its (10 to do...open 10 more)
3. Open up Find-a-Mate for Valentines day!

YourLoveOnly

Yaaaay for find a mate =3
... Can I submit a puppy if the event starts before my puppy is due to grow? xD

PonyMama

Taruia

Only adult dogs can participate in the find-a-mate.

Taruia

Uggg had to go outside to get my dad...EVIL snow storm of doooooom.

YourLoveOnly

We have a snow storm of D00M over here too xD

*pokes puppy and clock* he'll grow on friday =3

hiyoko

Find a mate! *goes and chose who needs one*

Man, for once in my life I'm glad I live in in this stupid valley. Last time I saw snow I was 7, so that would be like 12 years ago.lol

Taruia

My house after the weekend snow...we now are expecting another 30 inches >.<