News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Lilbitties for trade

Started by Kahlira, November 04, 2012, 01:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

I'm looking for ones I don't have yet. I would love an elephant.

I currently have: 12

Up for trade I have:

Two winged Gazelles

The little Mushroom girl.

And a wee little billy goat.

I am looking for critter to critter trade only right now. And when my collection is complete, any left over shall be given out for free. I will try to keep this updated as much as possible with what I've found and what I need.

Pinkshadow

Is there only 14 different?
- I finally have 9 different ones :D

YourLoveOnly

Yeah for now there are 14, but I assume more will be released/added every once in a while.
I only have one goat gifted to me by PM, I have tried for hours but no luck finding one yet. When I do have spare ones I will come here to trade <3

Kahlira

Your nine is better then my six XD

They are some tricksy little devils.

Ryuukokoro

There are 32 unique 'bitties at this time, counting color variations. ;) *wanders away mysteriously*

Kahlira

There are color variations too? *looks closely* huh. Fascinating =D

Ravvana

I need to go adventure until I find a little goat! :D Or something you trade you for your little goat XD

Winged

Haha i'm yet to find my first xD
Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Ravvana on November 05, 2012, 02:35:47 PM
I need to go adventure until I find a little goat! :D Or something you trade you for your little goat XD

i have a spare goat you can have if you want sweetie :b

YourLoveOnly

I have a spare mushroom Kah! Want to swap it for your warthog thingy?
If so, mine is here! http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=554352

Kahlira

Yay Mushroom thingy! Of course I'll swap, don't have one yet =D

Mine is up for bid I think already.

Pinkshadow

I have an extra butterfly if u still need that one? :)

Kahlira

Yes, the butterfly! Please? Any of mine you want?

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Kahlira on November 06, 2012, 03:28:07 PM
Yes, the butterfly! Please? Any of mine you want?

also just got an extra mouse :)

Nah i got all of them, i only need the elephant and the shiny ones i think :b but you can just have them , and think of me if u ever get an spare elephant before me :b

Kahlira

Awesome! I will XD  Thank you!

I still don't think I understand the shinies, but some of the elephants, one is darker then the other. But ya can't tell unless they're side by side.

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Kahlira on November 06, 2012, 03:37:59 PM

I still don't think I understand the shinies, but some of the elephants, one is darker then the other. But ya can't tell unless they're side by side.

no worries hun :D

YourLoveOnly

Quote from: Kahlira on November 06, 2012, 03:37:59 PM

The shinies are a completely different color than the original and easy to tell apart <3 So if you're doubting if it's different then it's not a shiny :P

Kahlira

Goddesss

I have an extra of these:  

Of the ones you have extra of I font have the horse in tack or the goat.  I dont care which one =)

Kahlira

That one is adorable! Bid on whichever you want.

Winged

Still need a mouse? I'd love a goat, bid if you're interested.
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=554372
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

I have the mousie XD Haven't updated my thread in a bit. Haven't been searching though either. Maybe this weekend I'll look again in earnest. But if Goddess doesn't want Goaty, you can have uh, it XD

Goddesss

lol Ill take the horsey so winged can have goaty.  I put mine up for bid.

Kahlira

Okie doke! I accepted the horse bid xD

LaneyAngel

How do you even get these guys?
I read it was supposed to be that you found them in the little bitties adventure, but I never find any of them. Best I've managed to do was find a Name Tag
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

LaneyAngel

and of course, 2 minutes after I say that, I find a goat, LOL
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

LaneyAngel

and Kah, numbers go up to 18.....

Kahlira

I know that now XD And I have not updated my thread in a few days. Been tired.

PonyMama

I have the little brown puff guy for sale, since I have an extra for 5k
the only ones I am missing everyone else does not have either so no need to trade any, so if you want him before someone snatches him up

ETA: nevermind, Goddess picked him up

Winged

I can have goaty? Thanks so much Kah! I'll let you know if i get any spare that you don't have some point. My fingers are currently crossed for a shine, especially horse :D
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira