News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cutiee's Quinsta foals for free!

Started by CutieePiee, January 17, 2013, 09:01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutieePiee

All are free, first come first serve!

NOTE: If you are claiming to trade the foal off, rather than keeping the foal for yourself, the claim will not count towards a bonus ticket for me. In that case, I will require a bribe/trade in return.

6456. Mustang M Bay Roan, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover

6457. Mustang F Chestnut Tobiano Sabino Overo, front right Sock, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Star (Calm and steady)   - CLAIMED BY RAVVANA

6458. Mustang M Bay, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Stocking, back left Coronet, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)   

6459. Mustang F Chestnut, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Snip (Calm and steady)

6460. Mustang M Silver Dapple Bay, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)   

6461. Morgan F Bay, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Sock, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and sweet, a mover) - CLAIMED BY LECTRAL

6462. Quarter Horse F Brown, front right Coronet, back left Stocking, Lip Marking (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)   

6463. Quarter Horse F Bay, front left Stocking, back left Sock, Irregular Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

6464. Miniature Horse F Yellow Dun, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover) - CLAIMED BY ROSEDAWN [not counted for Bonus]   

6465. Miniature Horse M Black, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)   

6466. Miniature Horse F Bay, front right Coronet, front left Sock, back left Stocking, Irregular Blaze (Calm and steady)   

6467. Gypsy Vanner F Perlino, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, a mover) - CLAIMED BY JOJO   

6468. Gypsy Vanner F Black Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Stocking, back left Fetlock, Star (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

6469. Gypsy Vanner F Flaxen Chestnut, front right Fetlock, back right Stocking, back left Sock, Interrupted Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

6476. Gypsy Vanner F Bay, front right Coronet, front left Sock, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)   

6477. Gypsy Vanner F Bay Blanket Appaloosa, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, Faint Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)   

Rosedawn

Cutiee I would like to claim this girl: 6464. Miniature Horse F Yellow Dun, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)   

BUT I want to make it very clear that I am claiming for trade this season so I will not be keeping her for myself. Is that all right with you? (I believe it has some effect on bonus tickets or somethign I don't understand lol)

CutieePiee

@Rose: Thanks for the heads up! Since you are claiming as a trade, it won't count towards a possible bonus ticket for me. In that case, I would require some sort of bribe or trade for my foals as it would only make it fair on my end. :)

I'll include that as a rule in my first post.

PonyMama

A custom FCFC from me
I will add it to my list, as she is claiming the foal for me
I have 5 days off in a row where I will be getting out my owed FCFC stuff

jojo

I'd love to claim

6467. Gypsy Vanner F Perlino, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, a mover)   

if that is OK with you? :3

CutieePiee

@PonyMama: I will agree to that. Thank you.  :)

@jojo: She's all yours. :)

Rosedawn

Now I just have to remember how to claim >.>

CutieePiee

Quote from: Rosedawn on January 18, 2013, 09:10:09 AM
Now I just have to remember how to claim >.>
Make sure you have a 'foal claim ticket.' Go to your account. Then go to 'use agency item'. Choose 'quinsta', then 'foal claim ticket', then click OK. The next page will let you select which of the Quin you want to claim.

Hope that helps. :)

Rosedawn

Yes I know how to claim it when it is one of my claims. I do not know how to claim one of YOUR breedings, because it doesn't show up on my list of claimable things.

Ravvana

Ahh, how did I miss this thread? I am really, really interested in 6457. Can I please know her parents before I claim for sure, though?

edit: Just kidding, I figured it out myself -- she's out of one of my fillies from last season :) I'll claim her!

CutieePiee

@Rose: You have to go to View Breeding Trades under your account first and accept it.

@Rav: Absolutely! :)

Rosedawn

Got it. PM got on and walked me through.

skysnolimit

I'm so glad somebody claimed 6457!  I've had my eye on her but no more claim slots this season >.>

Ravvana

Quote from: skysnolimit on January 18, 2013, 12:29:57 PM
I'm so glad somebody claimed 6457!  I've had my eye on her but no more claim slots this season >.>

I'm planning to use a MM ticket on her to get a medicine hat :) I've sent Silv a PM checking if my ref photo is okay for her genes.

skysnolimit

SO much approval!    :D  Good luck!

Ravvana

Silv said yes! :) She's going to be so pretty <3

CutieePiee

She's going to be soooo stunning, Rav!

jojo

Thanks Cutiee! I've claimed her safe and sound :)

(I had to look up what a medicine hat was... I was totally imagining one of those reflector hat things doctors wear! LOL)

Lectral

Could I have 6461, the morgan girl? >.>

CutieePiee

Sure Lectral! I'll send her over when I'm not on my phone. :)

CutieePiee

Your new Morgan has been sent over, Lectral! :)

Lectral

Thank you!  And she has been claimed too :)