News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

River is looking for a female Feli! (Trade Thread)

Started by Riverwind, May 20, 2013, 07:21:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverwind

Okay, so...I'd like to breed some Feli kittens, but right now I only have two adults, and they're both male. And I can't just breed with someone else's female, because you're supposed to own the Feli that you want to breed. So, I'm looking to make a trade for a female adult feli.

Specifications:
- MUST be female
- Needs to be natural.

So...you know what I'm looking for, and here's what I'm offering...

This boy:

AND

Depending on what you guys are offering, I'll add something else...Just let me know what you prefer. :)

Rosedawn

River I'd be happy to loan you one of my girls to use for next season (I'll mark it in her profile) and then just take one of the kits as a breeding fee (2nd pick)

If you want to do that instead. <3 The only ones you couldn't pick (of my girls) would be Pixie because she isn't mine (I'm doing the same thing with Red_Uni right now) and Trinity because I will be using her next.

Anyone else though is fair. <3

(though if you like either of my girls that are up for bid I'm happy to do this trade too. He's a cutie)

Keilin Alyr

Actually you can borrow Feli from other people for the sake of a breeding. Just so long as they're in your possession when the breeding is requested and when the breeding is finally processed, it seems perfectly fine. =)

I borrowed Temptation from Ryuu and Kohaku from Skysong for two special breedings. Both times I offered second choice of a kitten as a breed-and-borrow fee and sent kitten and parent home when the breeding was finished. You're also welcome to look through my Feli and request to borrow a female, if you'd be interested. ^^

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Riverwind

Rose: Aww I didn't even think of that! I'm really liking Cara Mia, she would go nice with my other boy. But I like Nikita, too. How about I give you Tommy (the one in this thread) for Nikita, and I'll borrow Cara Mia? If you think that's not enough, just name your price and I'll see what I can do. ;)

Keilin: Thanks! I think if Rosedawn agrees to my offer above, I'll use her girls, but I might use one of yours in a future breeding. :)

Rosedawn

Sure I'm happy for you to borrow Cara Mia for your breeding for a 2nd pick of the litter! And the trade for Nikita to Tommy sounds great too. Inbreeding doesn't seem to bother me too much when I find the Feli attractive (though I may never breed them since it seems a lot of others are picky in that regard) and it seems I have a dislike for colored point.

So that sounds great River if all of that is good with you!

Riverwind

:) Alright then. I've bid on them both, and set Tommy up for bid, as well. I'm going back to my show, now, and I'll accept as soon as it's off. Thanks! *hug*