News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[LC] Cute Baby FenCats for Trade!

Started by Silvanon, December 22, 2013, 11:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanon

Romance and Moshu's litter has been born, and they turned out adorable!  Sadly I can only keep one, and I'm having trouble deciding between them!  So I'll take offers on all three and decide from those which to trade & which to keep.  I'm willing to look at all trade offers, and I'll decide probably on the 30th.

Here's the proud parents:
x

And here's the three cute kits!

1. Mr. Black:

2. Lady Gray:

3. Mr. White:

Arty

Arty

Winged, I thought you loved me? D:
</3

.... just kidding |D

sera

Sweet snot, those are adorable.

i'd love to offer one song or semi custom or current non-Lion premade per the first two ( so one Elenaria for one kit), with the stipulation that Lady Grey would go to Arty. <3  Feel free to accept on one or both, i just love Mr. Black.  hehe 

Arty

Aww, Sera, that's so sweet of you!! Thank you ^^

Silvanon

I'd love to accept your offer Sera!  Hum.....I'd totally give you both of them for http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=563541 but probably I still have to come up with a more different offer for her, huh.  I quite like premade Toothpick, and.... I think Hint of Summer too.  Those two babies are up for bid now!

sera

Hehee, sorry, Silv, my double cream mare will require a bit higher of a bid. ^.~  Accepted for the premades! <3  i'll move them over for you! <3